What else can i say... i'm a mummy and a wife...and a full time dental nurse. I have travelled OS and lived in more houses than i like to remember.. one of the down sides to being married into the defence force i guess..i'm a little bit obsessive, a lot crazy and totally unpredictable!
These are places that i think totally deserve a mention here.. so... here they are... at my pimpin' pleasure.. for you to check out!
I will from time to time add more as i find them so that i can share the lovin' with everyone!
These blogs each in their own way, inspire me every single day...some are read more religeously than others... though...... I love reading them, catching up on what is happening in their lives... i know.. i know.. im just a sticky beak! ~L~
1 comment:
Too true, too true.
Post a Comment